Trending Labor Information
* News To Know *
* Infrastructure Funds - State and/or Federal Requirements
* Ohio's Minimum Wage Increase is determined by the Ohio Constitution. The Department of Commerce shall determine the amount of the increase no later than September 30th of each year to take effect January 1st of each year. Please contact the Ohio Department of Commerce for the current minimum wage.
* USDOL Requires employers have tipped calculation documentation
* Who qualifies for the tipped pool
* State, Federal, County Agencies Responsibilities for Public Funds
* Service Industries Overtime Exemptions
For additional details, please contact us.